St. Michael’s Cemetery (TRN-011) was established in 1855 and for the next 50 years was the burial place for most Toronto Roman Catholics, containing more than 29,500 burials. Every legible word on each gravestone has been transcribed, including the names of stone masons when they are present. Many difficult to identify plots have been enhanced with names from plot cards and other records. The book includes an introduction, many photos, maps, and is fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.
NOTE: These volumes are also available to current Toronto Branch members, free of charge, on our Members Only pages.
Please note that four volumes of St. Michael’s Cemetery Burial Registers have also been transcribed and are available as separate publications.