St. Philip’s Churchyard Cemetery (ETB-010) was established as early as 1825 and affiliated with the Anglican church. It is located on St. Phillips Road (Lot 22, Concession C Fronting the Humber, Etobicoke Township). Every legible word on each gravestone has been transcribed, including the names of monument makers when they are present. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, a map, and is fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.