Knox Cemetery (SCR-013) is located at 2569 Midland Avenue in Scarborough. The Knox congregation dates from 1844 when a group of Free Church dissenters broke away from St. Andrew’s Bendale Presbyterian Church. But the burial ground dates from as early as 1832.
Every legible word on the approximately 340 gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, plot map and an index of more than 360 surnames. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.