Forest Lawn Mausoleum (NYK-007) is located on the west side of Yonge Street just north of Hwy 401. The entrance is now off Linelle Street. The first of several buildings was constructed in 1911 in what was the village of Lansing in the Township of North York. Most remains date from after 1911, but some were moved here from other locations—the earliest dating from 1862. Remains are deposited in compartments and the compartments are faced with an inscribed marker. The names and dates and relationships on each of the approximately 1760 markers have been transcribed. The names are arranged alphabetically. The booklet includes an introduction, a map of the original two buildings, and a glossary of terms. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.