Bingham Family Cemetery, Etobicoke (ETB-013), also known as the Agar Family Cemetery Cemetery was established in 1843 on Lot 12, Concession 1 Fronting the Humber, Etobicoke Township. It was closed in 1973 and seven bodies were moved to Riverside Cemetery (ETB-008). Every legible word on the two gravestones has been transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, and is fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.