Wesleyan Cemetery (SCR-006) is located at Lot 6, Concession 1, Scarborough Township, at 6550 Kingston Road. The half-acre plot was acquired by Jordan and Malinda Post in 1834, but it had been used as a burial ground before that date. The burial ground was donated to a local Methodist congregation in about 1864. They built a small church that stood until about 1920.
Every legible word on the surviving gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, plot map and an index of the approximately 100 names. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.