Elia Church Cemetery, dating from about 1848, was originally known as the Gram’s Appointment on the Willowdale Circuit of the Methodist Episcopal Church. It was located on Finch Avenue West between Dufferin and Keele Streets, on land donated by Conrad Gram (part of Lot 21, Concession 3 West of Yonge Street, York Township) In 1941 the grave markers were moved into a cairn. Every legible word on each gravestone has been transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, a map of the original locations of the grave markers, and is fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.