St. John’s Cemetery on the Humber (YRK-001) is located on Clouston Avenue in the pre-1998 City of York, or Lot 3 Concession 5 of the earlier York Township. Founded about 1801, it is a family cemetery maintained by the Denison family organization. Every legible word on each gravestone has been transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, maps, and is fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.