St. Augustine’s Burial Ground (SCR-028) is located at 2661 Kingston Road, behind the Roman Catholic seminary, atop the Scarborough Bluffs. It was dedicated in 1932 and includes a crypt and priests’ burial plots.
Every legible word on the more than 280 gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, plot diagram and an index of the names. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.