Richview Cemetery (ETB-007), known earlier as the Union Chapel Cemetery was established in about 1853 on Lot 16, Concession 3 Fronting on the Humber, Etobicoke Township—which is now located in the cloverleaf intersection of highways 427 and 401. Markers and bodies from Willow Grove Cemetery (ETB-006) and McFarlane Family Burying Ground (ETB-005) were moved to Richview in 1970 and 1973 respectively. Every legible word on each gravestone has been transcribed, including the names of monument makers when they are present. The booklet includes an introduction with historical notes on all three cemeteries, photos, a map, and is fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.