Our Lady of Victory Cemetery (SCR-015) is located on the grounds of St. Augustine’s Seminary at 2661 Kingston Road, just west of Brimley Road. It was established in 1942 and closed in 1963. Most burials are members of the armed forces.
Every legible word on the approximately 57 gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, plot diagram and an index of the names. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.