Christie’s Methodist Cemetery (SCR-027) is located in the parking lot of Bridlewood Mall at Warden and Finch avenues, formerly Lot 33, Concession 4 of Scarborough Township. Located on the farm of Isaac Christie, it was opened in 1849 and closed in about 1950.
Every legible word on the approximately 30 gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, plot map and an index of the surnames. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.