St. Margaret’s-in-the-Pines Cemetery (SCR-024) is located at 4130 Lawrence Avenue E., formerly Lot 12, Concession 1 of Scarborough Township. The property for a church and burying ground was acquired in 1832 and the small wooden church built the following year—the first Anglican church east of the Don River.
Every legible word on the more than 550 gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, plot maps and an index of the surnames. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.