This publication (NYK-016) describes the cemetery located on Lot 20, Concession 2W, in what was York Township (now part of the City of Toronto). The location is now known as 685 Finch Avenue West. The convent was established in 1954 by the Missionary Sisters of the Precious Blood. The private cemetery was laid out in 1962, but no burials took place until 1982. It is now housed in the grounds of St. Bernard’s Residence for seniors
The booklet includes an introduction and a list of the six people interred in the cemetery as of 1997. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.