This first distinctly Church of Scotland congregation was organized in 1830, and the first church opened at Church and Adelaide streets in 1831. The building served until the present church at King and Simcoe streets was opened in 1876. This transcription includes 937 baptisms, 911 marriages and indexes all parties (parents, sponsors, witnesses) at the events. The book also contains a brief history of the congregation, a user’s guide and bibliography.
Historian and newspaper publisher John Ross Robertson compiled several volumes of Landmarks of Toronto. Click here for more information about the series.