Satisfying hunger: The many lives of St. Bartholomew’s

$9.95

By Danial Van Allen Walker and William John Watts
Published by St. Bartholomew’s Church, 1998
8.5 x 11 inches, 110 pages, softcover

Only 1 left in stock

Description

St. Bartholomew’s Anglican Church (Toronto) started as a mission of All Saints Church on Beech Street in 1874. The small frame building was built on the east side of River Street at the end of Beech (now Dundas). In 1910, the building was moved west on Dundas to the corner of Regent Street—to accommodate the extension of Dundas Street east across the Don River.

This well-documented history book tells the story of the founding and growth of the parish; its roles in supporting the later mission church in Leslieville and St. Augustine’s at Spruce and Parliament; and its work with various fraternal and social organizations to support the community both financially and spiritually.

Additional information

Weight .4 kg
Dimensions 8.5 × 11 × .25 in