St. George’s Church on-the-hill Cemetery (ETB-003) was established in 1847 on Dundas Street (Lots 9 and 10, Concession B Fronting the Humber, Etobicoke Township). Located on the north side of Dundas between Royal York Road and Islington Avenue, the tall white spire of this Anglican church is visible from a great distance.
Every legible word on each of the more than 700 gravestones has been transcribed—some 2,200 names. The booklet includes a transcription of the burial register 1847–1900, an introduction, maps, and is fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.