This publication includes Don Mills United Church Cemetery (EYK-001) and Taylor Family Cemetery (EYK-002), both located at Lot 16, Concession 2, (126 O’Connor Drive), Toronto (formerly East York). The Don Mills United Church Cemetery was established about 1822 when the adjacent church was a part of the Primitive Methodist Connexion. In 1925, the church joined the United Church of Canada. The Taylor Family Cemetery was established around 1839 by members of the prominent mill-owning family at Todmorden. Some members of the Taylor family are buried in St. John’s Church Cemetery, York Mills.
Every legible word on each gravestone has been transcribed with some lost information added from earlier transcriptions. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, maps and is fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.