This publication includes records of the antecedent congregations of six central Toronto churches: Glebe Road United, Eglinton St. George United, Eglinton United, Fairlawn Heights United, Rosedale United and Deer Park United. It includes brief histories of their development with illustrations and map.
These earlier congregations include Zion Congregational Church 1834–1905, Eglinton Presbyterian Church 1897–1924, Eglinton Methodist Circuit 1900–1925, Eglinton Circuit 1906–1925, Deer Park Presbyterian Church 1898–1925, Ashbury Circuit 1917–1925, Bedford Park Circuit 1922–1925, and the personal registers of the following clergymen: Francis Huston Wallace, Joseph H. Locke, and Ronald MacLeod. More than 1,980 records. Fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.