This family burial ground (SCR-019) was located on Lot 18, Concession C, Scarborough, on the east side of Markham Road, south of Kingston Road. It was closed in 1930 and the graves moved to St. Margaret’s-in-the-Pines Cemetery. Ten gravestones were incorporated into a cairn in the new location.
Every legible word on the gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, and an index of the names. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.