The first St. John’s Church at York Mills (NYK-017) dates officially from 1816. The cemetery, dating from the same time or a few years earlier, is located at 19 Don Ridge Road in North York, formerly part of Lot 11, Concession 1 East of Yonge Street, in the former Township of North York. St. John’s central location in York Township made it an important place of worship for a wide area. Every legible word on each gravestone has been transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, maps, and is fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.