St. Paul’s L’Amoreaux Cemetery (SCR-025) is located at 3333 Finch Avenue E., formerly Lot 12, Concession 1 of Scarborough Township. This Anglican church was consecrated in 1841.
Every legible word on the more than 230 gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, plot map and an index of the surnames. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.