Secor Memorial Cemetery (SCR-026) is located on Stevenwood Road, east of Markham Road and south of Lawrence Avenue, formerly Lot 18, Concession D of Scarborough Township. The markers in this family burial ground were incorporated into a cairn in 1938.
Every legible word on the 11 gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, genealogical information, photos, and an index of the surnames. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.