Washington Church Cemetery (SCR-004) is located at Lot 16, Concession C, Scarborough Township, on Scarborough Golf Club Road south of Kingston Road. Washington Methodist Church, built in 1838, was named for evangelical preacher Stephen Washington, and is now part of the United Church of Canada.
Every legible word on the more than 80 gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, plot map and an index of the approximately 230 names. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.