Melville Church Cemetery (SCR-014) is located at Lot 10, Concession 1, Scarborough Township, at 70 Old Kingston Road. The Presbyterian congregation was established in 1852 and the first burial recorded was in 1854.
Every legible word on the approximately 150 gravestones was transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, photos, plot map and an index of the surnames. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.